Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Affiliate Marketing with Max Bounty

I got accepted by MaxBounty! A friend of mine suggested that I apply to become an affiliate. I applied this week and got accepted.

Maxbounty.com strives to offer some of the highest affiliate payouts in the industry.

Maxbounty.com works on Cost Per Action Model and support lots of ad formats and promotion methods including email marketing, newsletters etc.

* Low 20 % network
* Lots of CPA campaigns
* Anti-fraud affiliate pre-screening
* Pre-existing affiliate base of over 4500 affiliates
* Highly customizable affiliate and campaign management

Sign up process
Sign up process is pretty straightforward. Just fill in the simple form and describe your methods of promotion, your website/blog etc. Your application will be reviewed and you will get a call within 2-3 business days. I was called by Amy who was very helpful and also recommended a few programs to me.

Payments
MaxBounty.com makes payout to affiliates on a net 60 day schedule. That means, leads generated during the month of January would be paid out April 1st.

Referral Scheme
Refer other webmasters to join MaxBounty and earn 5% of your referrals' earnings for life. Based on my past experience, 5% is quite a small amount and probably it's my luck that none of the webmasters I refer manage to earn good money!

I love MaxBounty. Even though I have just joined it this week, I can confidently say that this network is one of the best.

www.maxbounty.com

0 comments: